The Miracle Tank

Which tang?

• Total voters

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In these times I'm thankful for a job in the utilities industry. It may suck half of the time, always being the one to keep the electrons moving down the line come hell or high water, but its stable and isn't going anywhere.
and we need and thank you!!!

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stefan and I had a little talk. We've shot this gun multiple times. I pulled out a full mag ( i keep full combat load at all times) and showed him where I keep it and he knows where the rifle is. We than went through operations with empty mag. Showed him where I want him and where I want his brother and sister. The reason why we where going over this. It was intense but it needed to be done.

Last edited:

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m hanging in there. This pandemic has really been hurting us financially. Neither my wife nor I have had a pay day since this started and we don’t see one coming any time soon. The mandatory shelter in place is killing us. Rent and bills are still due though! All $3000 for our silly crappy condo!
I’ll figure it out, I always do. Just needed to vent.
Thanks for asking.
I feel your pain @Hemmdog !! I am fairly certain that there is legislation going through Cali state government right now that will allow renters up to 6 months to pay back due rent. Also don’t know if it’s nationwide or not, but I don’t think it’s possible for anyone to be evicted right now.

my partner and I are following this situation closely...our business is getting shut down on Wednesday for at least 30 days. 3 hours after the order was issued, we got this friendly email from our property management company:
40190DAD-22D3-4E9F-86C0-7D665A4FD23F.png

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stefan and I had a little talk. We've shot this gun multiple times. I pulled out a full mag ( full combat loaded at all times) and showed him where I keep it and he knows where the rifle is. We than went through operations with empty mag. Showed him where I want him and where I want his brother and sister. The reason why we where going over this. It was intense but it needed to be done.
Always good to have a plan with your family...

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stefan and I had a little talk. We've shot this gun multiple times. I pulled out a full mag ( full combat loaded at all times) and showed him where I keep it and he knows where the rifle is. We than went through operations with empty mag. Showed him where I want him and where I want his brother and sister. The reason why we where going over this. It was intense but it needed to be done.
Very prudent and unfortunately very necessary.

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my ex wife texts me tonight...2 of her employees she's been working with have multiple covid 19 symptoms.
They were told they probably have it but, they can't get tested?? what the heck is that about?
So now I may have been exposed due to me being around my ex wife and our daughter.

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So my ex wife texts me tonight...2 of her employees she's been working with have multiple covid 19 symptoms.
They were told they probably have it but, they can't get tested?? what the heck is that about?
So now I may have been exposed due to me being around my ex wife and our daughter.
best wishes to you and family

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I want to say don't stress or panic, but I'd never take that advice, so I won't give it.

I will say take precautions as if you DO have it.
Be aware of what surfaces you touch, and clean them afterwards.
Practice PHYSICAL distancing, not social distancing. We're social creatures.
Express to people, but do not expectorate on them. ;)

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ok after midnight ,this crap is real,imo lock n load,have a plan,be aware ,dont panic ,stay home if you can ,best wishes to all around the world ,sorry...this is my one and only rant sorry be safe this will pass
and thank you too all who need to be on front lines

Last edited:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 61 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back