The Miracle Tank

Which tang?

• Total voters
Top Shelf Aquatics

JoshH

Tank Status: Drier than Fins... .... but clean!
View Badges
Reaction score
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
We gave all food to the housekeeper. She's got grandkids out of school. She was happy to take anything we weren't going to use. That made me happy!!!

Top Shelf Aquatics

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score

Lowell Lemon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm SUPER picky about my food. I don't like mayo, mustard, ketchup (except with fries), not a huge fan of ranch, the list goes on. And that's just the condiments. I drive my husband crazy lol
We are definitely on the same page with ranch dressing as well! I have changed my eating habits as I age due to cholesterol levels. I am trying to avoid the use of statins due to the dangers of using that drug. Moving into a higher level of plant based foods and leaving the dairy products behind. Lifestyle change seems to be working right now!

Erin O

View Badges
Reaction score
We are definitely on the same page with ranch dressing as well! I have changed my eating habits as I age due to cholesterol levels. I am trying to avoid the use of statins due to the dangers of using that drug. Moving into a higher level of plant based foods and leaving the dairy products behind. Lifestyle change seems to be working right now!
That's another food group I'm picky about. Vegetables. For the most part, I don't eat them. I'll eat carrots, as long as they're not cooked (one of the few times I'll eat ranch dip, not dressing), cucumbers, hmmm. I can't think of any other veggies right now lol.

Lowell Lemon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
That's another food group I'm picky about. Vegetables. For the most part, I don't eat them. I'll eat carrots, as long as they're not cooked (one of the few times I'll eat ranch dip, not dressing), cucumbers, hmmm. I can't think of any other veggies right now lol.
You know the basic food group is not all red and brown right? Meat and taters leads to gout! How about fruit? Anything there you like? Nuts and related like Pecans, Almonds, Walnuts, Garbanzo, ect? Lots of healthy choices and variety is the spice of life!

Top Shelf Aquatics

Are you getting any reefing "to do" list items done this weekend?

• YES and its not fun

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • YES and it's fun stuff for me

Votes: 76 66.1%
  • Nope nothing!

Votes: 13 11.3%
  • Maybe, maybe not!

Votes: 12 10.4%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors