The Miracle Tank

Which tang?

• Total voters

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hospital in decatur Il
20200327_135446.jpg

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also live alone, guys in work asked me about a year ago why I always have knives and hammers to hand, I have 5 very sharp knives open and two hammers within 6 feet of my desk chair, I need to protect me, and will, to be available to my daughter if she need me.

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

i_declare_bankruptcy

out of control
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @Katrina71

No immediate family but I have some good friends down here that would be there for me. For now it's just me, the pup, and a LOT of video games ;)

@najer I'm actually working on getting my concealed carry permit (really tough to get in California) so when I go camping alone I can feel safe from the weird people out in the sticks!

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also live alone, guys in work asked me about a year ago why I always have knives and hammers to hand, I have 5 very sharp knives open and two hammers within 6 feet of my desk chair, I need to protect me, and will, to be available to my daughter if she need me.
So if Thor's hammer does not work you will bring up another point of contention with any offenders?

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @Katrina71

No immediate family but I have some good friends down here that would be there for me. For now it's just me, the pup, and a LOT of video games ;)

@najer I'm actually working on getting my concealed carry permit (really tough to get in California) so when I go camping alone I can feel safe from the weird people out in the sticks!
It looks as though you have a really exciting hobby! I live in Louisiana and there are no rocks to climb here. Only swamps - & mosquitos. :)

i_declare_bankruptcy

out of control
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks as though you have a really exciting hobby! I live in Louisiana and there are no rocks to climb here. Only swamps - & mosquitos. :)

Lol! There's good fishing though ;)

I actually recently stopped climbing due to a few injuries and getting back into surfing which is my true love. I went to University of Denver in CO and we'd rotate who got to ditch class organize our schedules so we could get out and climb outdoors multiple times a week. It was a true addiction just like reefing.

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some comparison on gun laws: my living room in its current state would probably send me to U.K. prison for a long, LONG time. But my fish and I have peace of mind :)

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Fin I saw that you are a new hot spot for the C. Please be careful. I know Mrs. Fin is on the mend.
wow good point can skeeters spread ,crap wow

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Fin I saw that you are a new hot spot for the C. Please be careful. I know Mrs. Fin is on the mend.
Yeah, most in the New Orleans area, but it is everywhere. They are now saying that reason New Orleans is blowing up was - you guessed it - Mardi Gras.
Lol! There's good fishing though ;)

I actually recently stopped climbing due to a few injuries and getting back into surfing which is my true love. I went to University of Denver in CO and we'd rotate who got to ditch class organize our schedules so we could get out and climb outdoors multiple times a week. It was a true addiction just like reefing.
I lived in Riverside many years ago, but didn't do any rock climbing. We weren't that far from Big Bear and did actually go up there and played a round of golf on the very worst golf course in the world. Who wants to play off of three inches of dirt on solid rock? LOL! I went to high school there in the early 70s.

Louisiana is "The Sportsman Paradise." Fishing & hunting, of which I do neither. But lots of people do come here for that purpose. I do extended build on reef tanks and hang out on Reef2Reef. Ha!

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow good point can skeeters spread ,crap wow
Yep, and it is just about West Nile Virus season. I hadn't thought about it until now though. Thanks. LOL!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 64 31.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 53 26.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 42 20.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 42 20.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back