Which tang?

• Total voters

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this a couple of years ago with my little Sony Cyber-Shot and a tripod. Oh, I have seen clearer shots of the moon, but from this little palm-sized camera with a zoom, I was really surprised.

moon.JPG

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s the hydnophora, and yes, from the powerhead. I had it on 10% when I put it there, and gradually bumped it up. At 40% it was stripping the flesh off! But screw that thing, it’s murderous...sends out stingers 6” long!
It’s more like shooting out poison webbing. Completely encloses poor victim and melts the flesh off.
Ok, red elbows or black?
Definitely red
Oh you have no idea.;Cyclops
Since your so well versed in what “frolicking” looks like..Yes, yes we can..just sayin
Good morning everyone. Am I the only one that got 7 hours sleep? :)
I know I didn’t.. How’s your wife?
I see why you're constantly setting logs on fire now!!
I’d bet that log was just fighting to get away from our friendly pyro
Look what I just caught. These type are always catch and release.
20200407_131005.jpg
Well, it looks like I won’t be getting more than 7 hours of sleep tonite either. I’ll be having nigtmares about snakes. I HATE SNAKES. Don’t bother telling me how wonderful they are. The devil was disguised as a serpent when he talked Eve into biting that apple and we all know how that turned out.;Woot
You're not getting ding on that. I hate snakes. Not even a dong.
Finally, someone agrees with me. Thought I was going to have to throw myself off this thread :p
I bet you folks wish I would go back to work and stop posting stuff like this! LOL!

Doesn’t bother me. They won’t play on my Ipad:p
sorry all ,i've been unfaithful ,watching another thread:(...LOL...

THREAD this place sucks...worth a comment or 5 ..lol

how is everyone doing today?
I take it she didn‘t take my advice and change the title of the thread
it's nice too be short :p
Until your trying to get that last gallon of milk on the top shelf at the very back..5’2”here
I'm 5'6" and not built like a brick...
again, 5’2” here
5'8". I hate grocery stores that put crap at the back of the top shelf! :p
Geez, you tall people..complain complain complain..AGAIN 5’2” midget here
Hense why I can't post what Frolicking looks like, your hotel neighbor did give you a rather brief description to go off of though.
Believe I addressed this earlier
303CBC52-687F-41DF-B77C-F4CDFFCA8FCB.gif

Do Re Me Fa So La...LaLaLaLaLa
I don’t even have to look. @JoshH is the “wow” face. I’m seeing a pattern here;)
Do Canadians sweat maple syrup? Cuz I might need to move North.
Some people..mind always in the gutter @Scratch08 ;)

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some people..mind always in the gutter @Scratch08

Can your mind really be "In the gutter" if it's always been there? I think a more appropriate term would be there minds ARE the gutter ;)

Since your so well versed in what “frolicking” looks like..Yes, yes we can..just sayin

Humm.... I'll have to get back to you on that one.... :oops:;Bookworm;Bookworm;Writing;Writing;Writing

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 33.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back