Which tang?

• Total voters

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will. I need an easier way to use this forum tho. Is there an app or something?

I wanna be more active on here it’s just a pain
Nope an icon is about it. There was tap talk that was canceled due to tap talk selling info.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will. I need an easier way to use this forum tho. Is there an app or something?

I wanna be more active on here it’s just a pain
Not sure why it is a pain. The mobile version of the site is just as easy as using the site on a desktop. You can't use Tapatalk on this forum any longer.

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A plane, a boat, and a reef tank? Are you allergic to money and free time?!
yup. Well I only own my boat and my tank and truck. thats what happens when you’re 16 and make a lil too much for ur age lol. surprisingly Im super cheap and save money lol

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea. I had one but im going to redo it.
you guys need to push me to keep it active when I start it.

Hey, have you started that build thread yet? ;)

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning folks! This thread really did get broken yesterday. Starting at post 7,678 you can see a series of posts with later time stamps listed out of order. The numbers jumped too. There were also at least 5 posts added to the thread. Previously deleted ones reinstated? It is weird, but for example, I snagged post 6,000 and now that post is listed as the 6,005th post. All of the round numbers we tried to snag along the way are off now. It is weird, it happened and then Daniel posted, making me wonder if mods were editing the thread for some reason. Probably does not mean anything, but you know I love arbitrary numbers.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yesterday somebody apologized for the non- religious posts here. I think our group accepts our differences in a respectful manner. I truly love y'all for every view you bring to the table. Reefing and otherwise. No need to feel unwelcome because of the way you worship or don't worship.

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 47 42.7%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 52 47.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back