The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Meet Skyler
2020-02-17_19.22.26.jpg

i will meet him
In person when you come down!
 
I've been thinking about a Midas Blenny for the first addition to the Miracle. Never had one. I wonder how the personality compares to a tailspot?
New Poll !!!
 
We loved our Midas. Good community member in our tank, but definitely held his own. He almost seemed to protect the other fish from each other.

Never had a Tailspot, but maybe in the Pico ;)
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new