So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL!

Hornets.JPG
Just eat them. I heard they are like movie theater pop corn with out the butter

Please dont be sad. My grandfather is 91 he has lived a long life and he is wearing out. He will be in heaven soon

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wheres the fire shot
was just adding wood lil chill in the air tonight ;)you all know it's going unless it's raining, i just wish the river bank was still in my backyard i'll post pics one day

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have anything like y'all do.
LITERALLY why we should have a frag trade get-together!

In other news, the anemones that I was supposed to be rescuing for this LFS turned to white blobs of dead... I tried to tell the guy this and he literally texts me back "I'm sure they'll come around in time"

I cannot perform a resurrection on invertebrates!!!!!!

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure, you all laugh, but I don't know what to tell the guy.... he's expecting to get two perfectly healthy anemones back... but these are dead, dead, dead, like, shuffled off this mortal coil dead. They were barely responsive when I got them... and now they just DEAD.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure, you all laugh, but I don't know what to tell the guy.... he's expecting to get two perfectly healthy anemones back... but these are dead, dead, dead, like, shuffled off this mortal coil dead. They were barely responsive when I got them... and now they just DEAD.
You did what toy could all that caen be expected

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have anything like y'all do.
I think a lot of folks here will make sure you have plenty of what they have. Look what happened when you wished for a tank. :)

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another moon shot. This is a pic I took of the moon a while back. What amazes me is that I was able to capture this with a Sony Cybershot and a six-inch tripod on the roof of my car. For the camera used, I was pretty pleased with the way it came out.

CyberShotGIF.gif

moon.JPG

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ooooh, I also did something cool for my daughter tonight too.

Purple tips!
purple.jpg
I was rocking that look in the 80's too. The guy behind me colored my ends with a Sharpie. Just like the girl from Berlin. Luckily he was OCD and it was perfect on every strand.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, one of you jokers on here needs to own up! ;Shifty

You know when you look at something and the only reasonable explanation is that someone had their hand in the tank?!
This shelf is at about mid depth so 8 or 9 inches up and the only way I can think it got there was if someone took a pinch of my sand and sprinkled it there just to annoy me!

Engineer goby? No, too high up and it would be more sand from one spit!

I do know what did it I think, the tassel file fish does take mouth fulls of stuff when it grabs something juicy and then filters the sand and crud out, took me a couple oh hours thinking about it to figure it out! ;)

DSC_0186 (1024x704).jpg

Back