The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
have a great night all.... well you know..;)
Stay safe buddy!
tumblr_msxsk66e3S1rk0k2jo1_500.gif
 
I knew i shouldn't have talked about the corals i had in my cart before i checked out. Dang it! Someone took that stylo i wanted. Which one of u bought it?:mad:;Hilarious Fess up!

jasonfox2.jpg
7BA3D6DD-BBA5-4FD6-9BC6-25BAA5B2B50F.jpeg

Not a great pic, but it’s the JF Milka Stylo. More than happy to share a piece with you
 
I was waiting and noooobody volunteered. Can't a girl just R2R in the tub while somebody else does it for us?
for sure. you can do anything you want Katrina!
 
I was waiting and noooobody volunteered. Can't a girl just R2R in the tub while somebody else does it for us?
Only Katrina !!!

1590289628121.png
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new