The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
The baby mushroom is growing. I'm anxious to see it under good lighting.

My new 3 are starting to settle now. :)
(yes I can count, two of the three. ;)

DSC_0841 (1024x696).jpg
 
Hidey Ho Reefers. Save me some time.... Is it wet yet?
Nope. Might be a while yet. Check back in another 500 pages. :P
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new