Which tang?

• Total voters

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saber and Sierra hated water. They would scream bloody murder when we tried to bathe them. We finally had to start bathing them in the driveway so that the neighbors could see that we were not beating them to death and call the cops on us. Truth. :)

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check this out..

Wonder if they do fish too;)

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm with you. I walked into an account today. It had been looted. It broke my heart.

Loki and skyler figured out what the kiddie pool is for. Loki didnt even use it last year.

20200602_135807.jpg Resized_20200602_133329.jpeg
I just sent a screen shot of this pic. I’ve been trying to convince him to get one of these for our dogs!

Funny story.. We did buy these for our German Shepard. It had to replaced every summer because of his teeth and claws (he loved to chew on the sides). One beautiful Saturday we went to PlayWorld (don’t know if any of you are old enough to remember them) to pick one out. They had a whole isle dedicated to pools. Found one I liked..this I how the conversation went..

me - Do you think this one is big enough?
greg - he’s a baby, it’s big enough
me - but he’s a really big baby
greg - it will be fine
me - what about his teeth? Do you think he will chew through it?
greg - if he does, we‘ll come get him another
me - do you think his nails will claw through it?
greg - doubtful, we just had them clipped. Can we go now?

Turned around to leave with our “puppy” pool and there was an older couple, wide eyed, staring at us like we were the parents of a seriously deformed child. We realized what they must be thinking, so we just smiled and wished them a good day. Wonder if they ever figured it out;Hilarious;Happy;Smug

Alan_J_MN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals shipped from LA yesterday. Part of the order shipped from Florida at 5pm. It arrived 9:30am this morning. The bigger part of the order shipped from Wisconsin, just 250 miles away... it didn’t get here. Somehow UPS managed to get one shipment all the way across the country in 16 hours, but is going to take 32 hours to get the other shipment across a state line!
Let’s hope they survive. At least there’s no fish in the order.

alimac122

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i googled referred back to r2r 2015 ;)

I saw posts dating back to 2017, nothing of 2015. But looks like they will eat my pods but not wipe them out. So far I have just spotted one big one and one smaller one. So, not a big deal yet.
I also read if I want to get rid of them I can use a dip? But how do I dip a fuge...?

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw posts dating back to 2017, nothing of 2015. But looks like they will eat my pods but not wipe them out. So far I have just spotted one big one and one smaller one. So, not a big deal yet.
I also read if I want to get rid of them I can use a dip? But how do I dip a fuge...?
A wrasse will wipe them out and pods as well

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back