Which tang?

• Total voters

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's already like that. I'm just trying to make sure he gets veggies too.
Way to ruin that. Salad,beats, broccoli, peas, cauliflower but brussel sprouts. Hey hippie kid I've got your back.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yellow squash cut thick fried with diced onion and bacon. You'll thank me.
hold the squash ,onions and bacon rt on the steak srinkled with ground up statin dr orders

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha maybe. I eat everything except squash and zucchini.

They are just so moist, mushy, and tasteless.
Don't worry the death by chocolate zucchini bread is just make one feel better about eating it. Justification for all that chocolate

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hold the squash ,onions and bacon rt on the steak srinkled with ground up statin dr orders
Exactly! You gotta wrap the bacon around the steak, put some feta or blue cheese on top and finish it in the oven. Serve with mashed potatoes and broccoli :cool:

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made through 66 pages (been out of commission) ! I was so determined to get caught up tonite, I forgot most of the comments I wanted to leave. Here’s what I rmember, not necessarily in the correct order:
@Katrina71 most important, lots of love thoughts and prayers to you and your parents.
Congrats on the tank! Can’t wait to see the progress.
You are wicked talented in the DIY department. Want to see pics.
Loved the hair cut. You have beautiful hair!
Are you a sheriff? My husband was an officer in riviera beach, fl for 14 years.
Hope hippie kid is better. Tell him he should be thankful your he‘s got you for a mom. My mom tricked me into eating Escargot (SNAILS) for years when I was young. Told me it was beef and the shell (that’s how they served them back then) was just for decoration..and I still had to eat my Brussel Sprouts ;Wacky
Where do you live? I have some corals I’d love to give you for your miracle tank. JF Slow Burn Monitpora, JF Space Invader Pectina, PC Rainbow Acro, Tyree Lime In the Sky Acro, Birdsnest, and my WWC AOI Zoas are taking over the tank, but I don’t know how to frag zoas. I’m in Jacksonville, FL. I don’t know how to ship corals. Maybe somebody here knows how?

@Magellan I love monopoly, but my husband cheats, so I won’t play with him. Kept spilling his beer on my table. After the 3rd time I turned around just in time to see him robbing the bank. Kinda of ironic, considering he was a police officer;Woot

@dantimdad Congrats on the new store!

@Eagle_Steve Your right, can’t find elf slippers in size 15. I’m at the opposite end of the spectrum. Women’s size 5. I feel your pain

Love all the doggies!! I have a chocolate and a black lab;Shamefullyembarrased

One of my hubbies hunting buddies gave him a jar of cotton candy moonshine. Can’t say that I’m a fan;Yuck

@Fin I’m not much of a beer drinker, but that looks amazing:)

My vote goes to...

FEDD9D53-931F-4E3F-AD7F-9CE0166F833C.jpeg

Whitetail Bristletooth Tang

Think that’s everything. I wonder how far I’ve fallen behind typing this outo_O

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I made through 66 pages (been out of commission) ! I was so determined to get caught up tonite, I forgot most of the comments I wanted to leave. Here’s what I rmember, not necessarily in the correct order:
@Katrina71 most important, lots of love thoughts and prayers to you and your parents.
Congrats on the tank! Can’t wait to see the progress.
You are wicked talented in the DIY department. Want to see pics.
Loved the hair cut. You have beautiful hair!
Are you a sheriff? My husband was an officer in riviera beach, fl for 14 years.
Hope hippie kid is better. Tell him he should be thankful your he‘s got you for a mom. My mom tricked me into eating Escargot (SNAILS) for years when I was young. Told me it was beef and the shell (that’s how they served them back then) was just for decoration..and I still had to eat my Brussel Sprouts ;Wacky
Where do you live? I have some corals I’d love to give you for your miracle tank. JF Slow Burn Monitpora, JF Space Invader Pectina, PC Rainbow Acro, Tyree Lime In the Sky Acro, Birdsnest, and my WWC AOI Zoas are taking over the tank, but I don’t know how to frag zoas. I’m in Jacksonville, FL. I don’t know how to ship corals. Maybe somebody here knows how?

@Magellan I love monopoly, but my husband cheats, so I won’t play with him. Kept spilling his beer on my table. After the 3rd time I turned around just in time to see him robbing the bank. Kinda of ironic, considering he was a police officer;Woot

@dantimdad Congrats on the new store!

@Eagle_Steve Your right, can’t find elf slippers in size 15. I’m at the opposite end of the spectrum. Women’s size 5. I feel your pain

Love all the doggies!! I have a chocolate and a black lab;Shamefullyembarrased

One of my hubbies hunting buddies gave him a jar of cotton candy moonshine. Can’t say that I’m a fan;Yuck

@Fin I’m not much of a beer drinker, but that looks amazing:)

My vote goes to...

FEDD9D53-931F-4E3F-AD7F-9CE0166F833C.jpeg

Whitetail Bristletooth Tang

Think that’s everything. I wonder how far I’ve fallen behind typing this outo_O
I was. Not anymore. 23 years. We are cooking now. You're probably in time for dessert.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 61 78.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.1%
Back