The Miracle Tank

Which tang?

• Total voters

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
in this day and age this should not be happening ..any and all of it..like reefing ,should learn from mistakes

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ignorance breeds hate. Aren't we a smarter country than that?
Not sure How Thousands say They're marching for Peace and they are looting and burning down business's. That's Peace?

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure How Thousands say They're marching for Peace and they are looting and burning down business's. That's Peace?
The looters are using the peaceful demonstrators as cover.

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long have you had it? I've always wanted one but have always come back to them being difficult and liking cooler water temperatures.
I’ve only had him for two weeks, but so far he’s great. He has his summer home and winter home (far right front and far left front). I feed LRS, PE Mysis & Marine Cuisine and I’ve seen him eat all of it. I keep the tank temp @ 77. I have a Clearview Lid which is a must. I bought three small pearly jawfish at the same time and lost all of them. Two the first day, I didn’t see one still in the net and the other kept trying to jump out when I put him in the tank and I think injured himself. He swam a bit then curled in on himself and died about 30 minutes later. The last one actually jumped through a tiny space between the overflow and lid. My blue spot hasn’t tried to jump (that I know off) and If I have to take the top off, I make sure to have something covering the end he is occupying at that time. He seems settled, hanging out in one of his two homes, with his head peeking out. I really hope I can keep him happy. He’s quickly become one of the family favorites

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ignorance breeds hate. Aren't we a smarter country than that?
We were, but there is just so much hate now. It overwhelms me sometimes...

932DD04F-C27F-46F0-BE21-AA2B0ABEEBCF.jpeg

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not listening it's looking at it from value. We ALL are created in the image of God. We ALL were fearfully and wonderfully made. Than we had the breath of life breathed in us.
We are all valuable therefore we need to be treated as such. Too many forget that.

I'm so over the whole race thing. @NY_Caveman I agree. The peaceful protest are being used as cover for the violentence.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have trouble swallowing something. Our former president that claimed to be the first black president. He was 50% white. Did that make him a racist, an opportunist, or just a liar? Why would it even matter what color he is?

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well anyhow. This hole protest has given the country an opportunity to see the Corona virus. Second wave, easily spread the whole nine yards. One more week and the results will be in. Hope honesty with the tests

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have trouble swallowing something. Our former president that claimed to be the first black president. He was 50% white. Did that make him a racist, an opportunist, or just a liar? Why would it even matter what color he is?

Hello, Kat.:) Pepper must keep his mouth shut. But i think you're on the right trail. Just sayin'. Be well, sweetie.:)

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never thought of him as the “black president.” He was the president. If you were black though, especially a kid, you would say, “Wow, he looks like me (for once). He knows my struggles.” Would you feel empowered if a woman were president? (I don’t mean Clinton. People hated her.)

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never thought of him as the “black president.” He was the president. If you were black though, especially a kid, you would say, “Wow, he looks like me (for once). He knows my struggles.” Would you feel empowered if a woman were president? (I don’t mean Clinton. People hated her.)
I can see that.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back