vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
1593960031493.png

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
well came here before i checked messages;)might be in lil trouble:oops:yes a few shots of jack,"i don"t know clown's"!!;)i don't remember what i said..but i said ,mind you 4am ..uh oh:rolleyes:i am still here so guess not too bad;Woot;Woot;Woot

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good morning all..:)
breakfast of champions...;)
WP_20200705_10_14_49_Pro.jpg
My breakfast golden raspberry, raspberry, BlackBerry, blueberry, strawberry, yogurt, hemp, and a banana.
The golden raspberries where picked yesterday. I'm pretty sure had some small fly larvae someplace in the berry. I rinsed well but I think I blended them up as well. Just a little extra protein.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My breakfast golden raspberry, raspberry, BlackBerry, blueberry, strawberry, yogurt, hemp, and a banana.
The golden raspberries where picked yesterday. I'm pretty sure had some small fly larvae someplace in the berry. I rinsed well but I think I blended them up as well. Just a little extra protein.

Did you miss the memo that said he has no idea what fruit and vegetables are? ;)

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning

Who's Up to some Arabic Heavy metal?
My brother on Vocal and guitar!

Your brother has skills! But just like all heavy metal I can't understand a word he is singing! I guess somethings remain the same no matter the languages! LOL He can sure sweep pick and play that guitar. The sound is great!
Thanks for sharing.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very Talented. I need subtitles.
Yes but in what language? The sounds in English might ruin the poetry of the song not to mention the translation may not have similar meanings to English. I think it is cool just to hear the sounds of the music coupled with his language! The two weave together quite well and I even detect some cultural influence in the music. Very cool and fun to hear! I enjoyed the results. I know you did as well.

My son listens to Japanese heavy metal and can play and sing some of the music. He is self taught in some Japanese writting, reading, and speech. He is also learning Thai, Chinese, and some Korean. He loves travel in Asia and taught high school in Bangkok for a year. He has exposed me to some of the most talented guitarist I have ever seen. Faudi's brother is right up there on the skill level.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I freeze my hoho's :D
same. :cool: also keep them peppers to just a lil slushy at open,a fine line in temp control;).hey that resembles reef talk..here..:oops::p

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes but in what language? The sounds in English might ruin the poetry of the song not to mention the translation may not have similar meanings to English. I think it is cool just to hear the sounds of the music coupled with his language! The two weave together quite well and I even detect some cultural influence in the music. Very cool and fun to hear! I enjoyed the results. I know you did as well.

My son listens to Japanese heavy metal and can play and sing some of the music. He is self taught in some Japanese writting, reading, and speech. He is also learning Thai, Chinese, and some Korean. He loves travel in Asia and taught high school in Bangkok for a year. He has exposed me to some of the most talented guitarist I have ever seen. Faudi's brother is right up there on the skill level.
I really enjoyed it. I think the Arabic language is a beautiful language.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back