NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They call these redheads

Screenshot_20200806-170246.png
Beautiful specimen. Love that some of them steal the poison from their victims for their own use. Just what you’d expect from a redhead, LOL!

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow this is crazy, over 15k comments and the tank isn’t even setup yet! :p
You should check out my thread if you think that is crazy. She has me on posts - but I have her beat in YEARS. :p

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol - and after the water change the house can be painted :D Kidding, seriously!

Hope all is well with everyone.
Hey, I’ll make dinner and provide the alcohol.

U

User1

View Badges
How is hubby doing with rotor router pre clean out

If this is the mens health thing and similar check ups I will say that having one done in February drinking the stuff that clears out the plumbing, well, I thought I was going to vomit. I've been in some pretty crazy places in my life and eaten some questionable stuff. But drinking two of those lovely cocktails of goodness (NOT!) was no fun :(

Hope husband is doing well. Virtual golden bombs of light and love his way please.

Edit: True story. This is something that I was not going to have done and go the other route but a fellow hobbyists, Richard at TBS, had a story on another forum I frequent. I exchanged a few PM's with him anyway so asked him some questions. Perfect stranger, right? Anyway back and forth and in the end his story changed my mind and I made that appointment...

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good news y’all. My breading pair of harlequin shrimp will soon be recorded for National Geographic. In a month or so a camera crew will be filming my shrimp at my place just working on the details at the moment. The producer wants to film my shrimp molting breeding and film the larvae post hatch. Currently working on dates and contract

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good news y’all. My breading pair of harlequin shrimp will soon be recorded for National Geographic. In a month or so a camera crew will be filming my shrimp at my place just working on the details at the moment. The producer wants to film my shrimp molting breeding and film the larvae post hatch. Currently working on dates and contract
That is awesome! Congratulations! Shrimp Whisperer!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back