The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
lol sorry had to say something,now you cannot get any work done ,blowing you up ,not sorry lol
 
Caulking is still freaking tacky. I was sure it would be good to go. Not. Very frustrated.
dehumidifer or ac for an hour or two?
 
Did y'all know you really can buy red elf slippers? Yes, too much time on my hands.
post 1001 has to wear them at bar meet...
 
Just socks
IMG_20200215_215741987.jpg
 
@dantimdad ok if we come that Saturday morning? Stay overnight? I'll get a room at the same hotel.

awesome!

we are excited to see yall.

hows andrew? I can send my cure all soup.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new