The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
This thread is now -

13GF.gif
 
I'm extremely thankful this is 24hrs. I'm having a difficult time.
 
I can never get anyone to play monopoly with me :mad:

Awwwwww... I'll play Monopoly with ya, big fella. (Even though I find it very dull and boring.)
I'd rather a good game of chess or Risk or Stratego but if Monopoly will make you happy then I'm in! ;)
 
Awwwwww... I'll play Monopoly with ya, big fella. (Even though I find it very dull and boring.)
I'd rather a good game of chess or Risk or Stratego but if Monopoly will make you happy then I'm in! ;)
I like Risk too.
 
Awwwwww... I'll play Monopoly with ya, big fella. (Even though I find it very dull and boring.)
I'd rather a good game of chess or Risk or Stratego but if Monopoly will make you happy then I'm in! ;)
If we played chess I might hurt your feelings ;)
 
Last edited:
We used to play monopoly with my kids, my oldest Zaid always win, we stopped now because baby Julia always ruin the game. i guess she wants to play too.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new