Which tang?

• Total voters

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weekly check in, I skimmed 20 pages and saw Matt Damon next to a reef tank tank qualified for AARP, pink Moonshine (yes I need some), gun metal C Rations Shine from Nam (No Thanks, but stories like that amaze me!) and you’ve gone “Corporate”? Corporate?!?!? ;)

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think my left sock is about 61, I can't find my right sock.

I thought you were supposed to drive like that. I miss my Oldsmobile convertible and 8 track tape which I used to blast vintage Janis Joplin. :p (I still do)

Your moonshine and green paint comment reminded me of a moonshine story.
When I was in Viet Nam we had this big Red Neck guy from some back woods town named Amos.

For meals we would get C Rations which were meals in little cans and there was sometimes fruit cocktail in there.

Amos would collect these and ferment it in an ammo can out in the sun.

It would take the green paint off the inside of the can and mix with the stuff.
I only tasted it once and that was enough.
Sort of like paint thinner mixed with cat food.

He used to drink this stuff all the time. He was one of the few guys who was always happy.
Of course he is probably dead and pickled now in a jar in the Smithsonian. :rolleyes:
The sock comment is hysterical!

Thank you for your service! When I was in third grade, for a $5 donation, you were given a bracelet with the name of a POW. Unfortunately, somewhere along the way of growing up, I lost my bracelet. I’d like to think my POW came home.

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FishGuy. Thank you.
This is the latest picture of my tank. Matt Damon wanted to pose with it so I let him.

Beautiful tank!

I just noticed this, “The Advant-Garde Marine Aquarist. 100% of the profits will go to Multiple Sclerosis research”. Thank you. I was diagnosed with MS Oct 1994. I’m on my way to Amazon to buy!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Beautiful tank!

I just noticed this, “The Advant-Garde Marine Aquarist. 100% of the profits will go to Multiple Sclerosis research”. Thank you. I was diagnosed with MS Oct 1994. I’m on my way to Amazon to buy!
:)and:(

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Beautiful tank!

I just loved it and sad too.

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Things are so much better now. When I was diagnosed, the only thing they had for treatment were intravenous steroids. Nurse came to the house to hook me up every day for a week.The following April (after I was diagnosed) they had a lottery for the first drug specifically for MS. I won, so I’ve had access to drugs specifically for the disease since 1995 :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back