The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Things are open, but I came prepared for that.
shine,cookies,snowcones,p nut butter ,bananas,donuts,hippe kid w a goldfinder ,what more can you ask for,LOL HAVE FUN
 
Katrina, be safe and we want pictures. Nite everyone. I’m a woman on the edge. I was up until 2:30am, 200lbs of labs pounced me @7:00, then.. hadtogethusbandsetuptoworkfromhomenowihavea100ftofethernetcordrunningthroughmyhouseandagrumpyhusbandwhodoesntwanttoworkfromabovementionedhome.

See, time for bed o_O
 
No need for tp. Folks we have the 3 sea shells.
FB_IMG_1584413954778.jpg
 
I give it 3 hrs we get kicked out or at the very least stern warning,nah prob kicked out
 
Katrina, be safe and we want pictures. Nite everyone. I’m a woman on the edge. I was up until 2:30am, 200lbs of labs pounced me @7:00, then.. hadtogethusbandsetuptoworkfromhomenowihavea100ftofethernetcordrunningthroughmyhouseandagrumpyhusbandwhodoesntwanttoworkfromabovementionedhome.

See, time for bed o_O
good night "speed racer" :)
 
Local store here near us is out of everything. At least they are doing the right thing and placing some limits on the about of paper products and milk but that didn't help us today. People are not really thinking straight as a lot in this thread have noted but they are outweighing the stores and limiting supplies. Even Amazon and other on-line retailers are hit.

I was sitting here tonight thinking about our options and the light bulb just went off. I can hit the air force base commissary and/or BX - that should open up the possibilities for some products :)
 
Local store here near us is out of everything. At least they are doing the right thing and placing some limits on the about of paper products and milk but that didn't help us today. People are not really thinking straight as a lot in this thread have noted but they are outweighing the stores and limiting supplies. Even Amazon and other on-line retailers are hit.

I was sitting here tonight thinking about our options and the light bulb just went off. I can hit the air force base commissary and/or BX - that should open up the possibilities for some products :)
I'll share our half ply!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new