The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Where are you located?

Outside Sacramento. Plenty of stores around here just need to widen the net a bit. Also forgot about the BX/commissary so will hit that if all else fails. I think the thing that is hitting me the most is some of the stuff doesn't have a long shelf life.

I'm wondering if people are just buying to buy without any thought...
 
IMG_20200316_232633740.jpg
NO DON'T JUMP, ....wait till we get there lol, 838 mi away ,i'll have @najer pick me up when he "borrows" the concord
 
Outside Sacramento. Plenty of stores around here just need to widen the net a bit. Also forgot about the BX/commissary so will hit that if all else fails. I think the thing that is hitting me the most is some of the stuff doesn't have a long shelf life.

I'm wondering if people are just buying to buy without any thought...
a man with a plane;)
 
i really am building stands rt now ,hence the 20 min intervals lol
 
good night/day to all ,for any who will leave during my intervals,i'll be here till the sun shines tonight
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new