The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
We can do that!

Because you asked, I just have to share a picture of a Glass Cages tank that was delivered last week. 130 x 60 x 36, 1,215 Gallon Beast....
IMG_0006.jpeg
Did you get my drool and sweaty palm prints off?
 
We can do that!

Because you asked, I just have to share a picture of a Glass Cages tank that was delivered last week. 130 x 60 x 36, 1,215 Gallon Beast....
IMG_0006.jpeg
aww how cute the baby ,lil small though
 
its THE MIRACLE TANK,duh :pno insult intended
 
@Katrina71, how do you do this???? there are 64 users currently viewing this thread. Wow!

Its like this - if you step away for a bit and come back you may only be a page or two behind. If you step away say for sleep, well, you are about 5 to 10 pages deep ;)

Thread is a lot like being down town New York pre virus on Times Square - place doesn't sleep. That or Vegas...
 
So I may have found a new tank to replace this 40b with.
120 gal 4x2x2 dual internal overflows, bottom drilled with 4 bulkheads.
Comes with stand, 8 bulb current usa T5 fixture and some other extra equipment.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new