The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
A beach bonfire would be great!
eehh not a fan of sand gets into everything,aka as my nike's i wear until they die lol sad but true :D
 
i run all my tanks bare bottom been in since 1991 running bare since 95,only a 40 breeder w for eels,etc. i'll trade for just just about anything
 
WHAT reef tank discusion on vacation ,whats wrong with me,i'm sorry :p not,punch drunk tired can't even spell discussion
 
@najer did you help out at store today ? for that bowl of corals?o_O really cool i might add
 
hey happy spring today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dislike winter:mad:
 
Nearly caught the tang gang, early lights. ;)

DSC_0141 (1024x683).jpg
 
@najer did you help out at store today ? for that bowl of corals?o_O really cool i might add

Sort of, I have a fish on order so saving my credit for that and there will be new corals on Friday.
No-one would have the time to glue them all so they would mostly die.
I am going to do 12 frags ready for the weekend to go into the cheaper frag tank, hopefully at £10 - 15 it might encourage people to give sps a try, they will all be digis but I can use some of what I have to do red and green together!
I am working today as well. :)
 
hey happy spring today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dislike winter:mad:

Happy vernal equinox. How is the first day of spring determined, you might ask (even if you don't, i'm going to tell ya)? It's the first day where there is equal amounts of light and darkness. Don't let that overwhelm you this early. ;Smuggrin
 
Happy vernal equinox. How is the first day of spring determined, you might ask (even if you don't, i'm going to tell ya)? It's the first day where there is equal amounts of light and darkness. Don't let that overwhelm you this early. ;Smuggrin
It's always dark on the dark side, but we have cookies.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new