The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
hey see if you can post that clip from in living color ,we stiill together,you seem good at that :cool:

I'm not following the reference between Eddie & The Cruisers and the video you mention.
 
I'm not following the reference between Eddie & The Cruisers and the video you mention.
no connection dont know how to post clips,and you are good at it, :cool:
 
OOHHH to live a dogs life
WP_20200319_06_18_11_Pro.jpg
 
Good Morning, Miss Ginger! Hope you have a great day at the beach!

One of my Parrot Head friends from Gulf Shores, Brent Burns. Brent can be seen weekly at Lulu's in Gulf Shores at Lucy Buffett's restaurant/bar (Jimmy's little sister). I filmed this with a handheld el cheapo old digital video recorder at an event in New Orleans. This is on stage at the Tropical Isle - Home of the Hand Grenade (drink).

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new