Which tang?

• Total voters

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think they mean you are very knowledgeable. Wise beyond your years.

I did read it twice lol! ;)

DSC_0155 (1024x684).jpg

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Btw, my husband arrested someone that tested + on March 11. I am at risk to be a casualty. This will NOT beat me. I have **** to do! I still haven't gotten to cage dive with Great Whites or see Paris!
Well you passed the 14qt. You and your fish are fine

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess a bad thing to admit, but I don't think I have ever "planned" on what would be in my tanks, be it fish or coral. My tanks have always been mixed reefs, so I tend to let the availability of what I like help determine what will end up in the display. My "new" tank will be the same, although I am collecting the seeds of the softies that I want.

Last edited:

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
70? What the flock?
... I have feelings! :p

Get it right, It's what the frolick ;)

I'd love a leopard. I do have concerns with having Andrew's Mandarin in the same tank.

With the right scape I wouldn't worry, as long as theres lots of surface area for pods. Plus with a little encouragement they will take some frozen to supplement there regular diet.

I guess a bad thing to admit, but I don't think I have ever "planned" on what would be in my tanks, be it fish or coral. My tanks have always been mixed reefs, so I tend to let the availability of what I like help determine what will end up in the display. My "new" tank will be the same, although I am collecting the seeds of the softies that I want.

I'm in the same boat, I have a few "Key" fish I want but for the most part, I'll probably wing it.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 45 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.5%
Back