The Miracle Tank

Which tang?

• Total voters

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The neighborhood kids have decided my house is a hang out. Buying in bulk snack packs. Lord these kids are gonna eat me out of house and home.
free labor n keeping them safe!!!

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Katrina71 ,horse shoes,frisbee,yard work ,jarts,waterballons,i'm sure you can come up with many more ;)
@Dolelo96 how are fish doing? hit that car alarm at 3 am yet?:cool:
@Scratch08 good luck :)
@Lowell Lemon ,nailed it on mushroom,quit slackin won't get too far behind:p
@dantimdad ,WHO'S GOT MY GOAT,gonna need pics :cool:
@crusso1993 ,keep the vids going:cool: now i expect my little gto lol..already missed city of N.O. ;)
not leaving any body out here just trying to consolidate posts lol...SPAM TIME..lol jk be safe all!!

Last edited:

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Katrina71 ,horse shoes,frisbee,yard work ,jarts,waterballons,i'm sure you can come up with many more ;)
@crusso1993 ,keep the vids going:cool: now i expect my little gto lol..already missed city of N.O. ;)
not leaving any body out here just trying to consolidate posts lol...SPAM TIME..lol jk be safe all!!

this kid and his dad have 7 GTOs believe itor not. Ill get pics

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Trying to find games to play outside in a small yard isn't easy. Trying to find woodworking kits too. Looks like my best option is cutting lumber myself and doing it old school.
NOOoooooooo. . . . . . . You gotta teach them how to do water changes, rinse filter socks, wipe down tank glass and wax your vehicles !!

1585669044710.png
1585669104640.png
1585669116324.png

Last edited:

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clowns are great, but noticed this morning that both Anthias still had white stringy poop. They are still eating, so I could try Prazi/focus soaked food? ;Dead
Nope, didn’t hit car alarm. something better. She has jasmine that covers both hers and our side of the fence. While trimming it yesterday, she cleared out a dead spot that was about dog height. Our black lab looked up and saw a set of legs and stuck his head through the fence barking. She screamed and jumped backwards. It was entertaining, even more so when her husband told her he was just playing. Husband loves dogs, but she won’t let him get one, so he’s always talking to ours :cool:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this kid and his dad have 7 GTOs believe itor not. Ill get pics

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't have a GTO, but I did once have a true big block Pontiac! The dork in the picture is me in 1974! Pretty sure I had my bell-bottom jeans on. That was also maybe 60 pounds ago. LOL!

TA.jpg

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't have a GTO, but I did once have a true big block Pontiac! The dork in the picture is me in 1974! Pretty sure I had my bell-bottom jeans on. That was also maybe 60 pounds ago. LOL!

TA.jpg

I could see you tooling around town with this piping through the stereo...

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Fin ,love it FIRE CHICKEN ,no offence ,pontiac power here ,i'll unpack my build pics from 90,i'd always enjoy gazing at others rods,IN MY REAR VIEW MIRROR,LOL....oh but so true,yes pics to prove 69 gran prix ,OVER BUILT,parted w her in 2000,thus still the reason my wife drives or closes eyes hates my driving ,i'm not nuts,i am offence n defence driver,but "I CAN'T DRIVE 55" LOL

Last edited:

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had the pleasure of driving a GTO that a guy friend had in high school. Loved the gutteral sound. Unfortunately, his best friend totalled it. She was red and beautiful! RIP "the Goat"
THEY AIN'T GONE YET

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clowns are great, but noticed this morning that both Anthias still had white stringy poop. They are still eating, so I could try Prazi/focus soaked food? ;Dead
Nope, didn’t hit car alarm. something better. She has jasmine that covers both hers and our side of the fence. While trimming it yesterday, she cleared out a dead spot that was about dog height. Our black lab looked up and saw a set of legs and stuck his head through the fence barking. She screamed and jumped backwards. It was entertaining, even more so when her husband told her he was just playing. Husband loves dogs, but she won’t let him get one, so he’s always talking to ours :cool:
She won't let him get a dog?! That would be grounds for a divorce, if you ask me!

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
REALITY CHECK sorry this is what i did in dramatic screaming incident w my 20 yr old girl (whitecar) the moment she said i'm 20 i can do what i want , i qt them all three 18 19 20 10 days ago ,ended well birds got their soy milk ,+1 dad,am i holding against will leagaly yes,call a cop,moralally ???? i'm holding my ground,wish me lucko_O
WP_20200331_11_32_02_Pro.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 134 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back