The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Is that right? If so, you only have 20 fewer posts than me and I joined in 2013! LOL!
they like you more that me ;)
 
ok explanation,i've worked 100+ hours 365 n sometimes 366 days since 92 contractor,coral guy ,on my hours ,sometimes,40+nonstop except breaks ,pee ,smoke ,dr pepper,back to cuttin bags ,dippin corals,they can't wait for a nap,in june 19 approx 3000 gals going,sold out 90% moved 350 mi so, current 60 gal with 1st batch of clowns,my build continues from there,covid at stand still,found r2r ;) found katrina:) this is me,some of you actually know me personally @crusso1993 where are you?have found or others have found me ,ok enough said,sorry:rolleyes:
 
IMG_0222 (1024x768).jpg
 
Someone needs a custom fit acrylic lid. :-) If that was my tank, I promise you more than one fish would find that "Gap of Death." :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new