The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
good morning,barnacles,grinder,w diamond blade,eye,face,protection
 
i really like the idea of lava lamp ,opaque background,;)have a good day,may the tip jar overflow,money emoji,:)
 
WOW,almost a whole roll of quarters in 11-12 days straight,not being sarcastic,karma will pay it forward ;)
 
Tips are almost non existent. 8 dollars in 2 weeks.
Hello all, I am not using cash, I bought a girl a beverage yesterday at check out because i had no cash. Just another thing to get worked out :(
 
Is there a reef safe spray or dip that she can use to coat and soften the edges?
yes water spray to keep dust down, blade cool,?? like a wet saw
 
Is there a reef safe spray or dip that she can use to coat and soften the edges?
This is what i use with a diamond blade, a cheap blade will work, just get a course grit or it will load up and start burning.
Dad won't mind having one around
1590232809708.png
 
Hello all, I am not using cash, I bought a girl a beverage yesterday at check out because i had no cash. Just another thing to get worked out :(
agreed,same here:(
 
The lfs didn't have any pistol shrimp. I called ahead. I'd prefer a Randall's to go with my hateful little hi-fin.
Ok, why is the hi fin hateful? I was thinking of adding one to The Enabler, but if they're a pain, I don't know if I want to
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new