Which tang?

• Total voters

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hah! I pulled out my old Cannon EOS Rebel that has been stored away, since well iphones. , then looked for the card reader that has a CF card slot as well as for a cable that has USB mini male, the usb a to usb c adaptor to plug into the macbook and took a picture with my 18 year old technology . The 6.3 megapixel was a memory suck back then.

What's really nice is you don't get the blue wash out with the camera. This was just a quick pic with the standard 50mm lens. I have a nice SigmaDG 70-300 macro-telephoto that I have never used the macro feature, so I'll play around with that to see what type of pics of corals I can take.

CRW_0704.jpg

Nice. :)

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do y'all ever think fish miss tank mates when they die? I think mine are missing the firefish.
Yes my striped blenny still isn't the same after lucky his lil buddy jumped out

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

So I discovered that I need to find my tri-pod to take pics with the Sigma. Just not enough light to get the shutter speed down to avoid my hand shake. The framing is very nice thru the view finder. Love the way it's blurring the back ground

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@najer I have to say I love him more with his imperfections.

I just got this sort of by accident as I was set for a coral pic.
Ok, the line by his mouth is the original spot of damage.
The lips appear to be slowly recovering, less of a gap.
The dark spot behind the mouth is where that stripe should be! The infection stopped right at the eye luckily.
Below the right edge of the eye there is a sort of yellow spot on the gill cover, that was a hole.
The rear edge of the gill cover has softened edges compared to how it was but the big change is that the bit that was raised away from the body appears to be slowly flattening back. :)
Today is the first day that I would say that there is an improvement, he lost a lot of weight over the past two weeks and this past few days he has been acting very oddly.
It is the first time I have seen him look playful for ages! :)

DSC_0781 (1024x683).jpg

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope it's as beautiful where u are at as it is here. 75 degrees (23.88 celcius for najer;)) and sunshine with a few clouds. That and a double espresso makes the world go round--for me.
Double espresso and rain here. It is warm though.

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am about to let someone with no experience cut my hair. My head is too big for a buzz cut or shaven head, so wish me luck.

I got one last week. My hair stylist was allowed to start cutting "essential workers" as of 5/15--she decided i was essential. ;Hilarious If that didn't happen, i was going to take an electric razor to my hair and be done with it.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back