NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
speaking of dottybacks

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good morning all...
@Katrina71 pics... ;)
@NY_Caveman ,never met a non aggresive dotty
@Fin how are you ,how about an under the bus emoji?? another 7in one:)
@NS Mike D ,how did hatch go?
@brett_schn ,how are you doing?
to all not forgotten well speak up:)

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who had 10:13?

4320817D-4615-4FD2-8B07-CC2BE79D4138.jpeg

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@fishguy242 This hatch will end up as fish food. I'm not set up for a nursery yet. But if they keep it up, I thinking a clown/nem nano tank would be pretty nice addition. I'm already set up for culturing phyto, pods and baby brine. Rotifers would be easy to add set up.
Your camera broke? ;)

Exactly

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flame for sure. He likes purple, but we'll know the right one. The baby Scopas went to a 125 tank. Experienced reefer.

There is theeeeeee perfect tang for you at my lfs, it came back to the shop with hlle or whatever it is called, , 1.5" scopas, it was not eating, I got it eating and it is now nearly fully recovered, I can't have it but I am thinking of buying it this weekend. ;)
... They have a frag tank missing a tang, I will buy it and have them put it in there to hold for me! ;)

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just reserved it over the phone, when I went in yesterday it came straight to the glass and flirted with me, I have to have her.
They are going to check with the manager (my mate) but they don't see why it can't go in the frag tank.
I said put a sold label on the frag tank she is currently in, I will set a tank up if I need to to hold her for a while! ;)

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just reserved it over the phone, when I went in yesterday it came straight to the glass and flirted with me, I have to have her.
They are going to check with the manager (my mate) but they don't see why it can't go in the frag tank.
I said put a sold label on the frag tank she is currently in, I will set a tank up if I need to to hold her for a while! ;)
i must be physic ,i called the oops photo somewhere when you first mentioned..lol :cool:

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i must be physic ,i called the oops photo somewhere when you first mentioned..lol :cool:

If I can't make eye to eye contact with a fish, even if it takes a few visits I won't buy them.
They reserve things for me quite often fish wise, after she came over yesterday I had to have her, she is special to me. :)

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The frags are in and not even noon (another on-time delivery).

Let's see of I can get these correct, from left to right:
Burning Banana Stylo, Bonsai, Blue Tip Tri-Color, Sanjay's Leprechaun Beard, Anthony Pink Granulosa and Awesome Favites.

IMG_2236.jpg

I moved the back rack to get more lights and I am pretty close to start placing the frags on the rocks. The lastest plan is to put the zoas and palys on the vertical rock on the left with the nem (out of view is the clown clutch in the left corner behind the rock) and put the sps and lps on the right side rock work.

I think that is enough corals for some time now, Let's see of the tank has recovered sufficiently to support sps.

IMG_2237.jpg

The birds nest is still hanging in there after the polyp shedding. It has about 40% polyp coverage right now. I'm just going to leave it be as see if it can eventually recover.

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I can't make eye to eye contact with a fish, even if it takes a few visits I won't buy them.
They reserve things for me quite often fish wise, after she came over yesterday I had to have her, she is special to me. :)

I'm more shallow than you. If they are pretty, I am ok with them only being interested in me for paying the rent and buying them dinner.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

• Other.

Back