The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Dark ‘n Stormies here. Gosling Black Seal Rum and Gosling’s Ginger Beer, both products of Bermuda where Fin was born.

Goslings is my favorite ginger beer. Makes great Moscow mules. I didn’t know it was from Bermuda.
Funny story... I bought 2 6-packs of Goslings ginger beer at the grocery store a week ago. At checkout the computer wanted my date of birth.;Joyful
 
I've been trying to get a pic of my Xenia snail. Here's the best so far, but she's cleaning the glass and her shell seems to be adjusting to the tank.
IMG_20200530_065222202.jpg
 
Not even going to ask what's up when u people are talking about snail orgies. lol
Eggs all over my tank. Been laying them all day. Meeting up and going back to lay eggs
 
It actually used to be made with Barritt's Ginger Beer (also from Bermuda). I have had that also. I believe the Gosling's Ginger Beer is newer (the Barritt's has been around since the middle of the 19th century. Both are good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new