Which tang?

• Total voters

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday, I learned that the fishing beach for which I bought an annual parking pass is closed and re-purposed as a covid testing area. Bad news given the limited access to beach front in he nation's most populated region where you can cast a lure without snapping a beachcomber.

We had to call few audibles, some of which turned out to be impracticable given the gear we didn't take with us based on our initial plan. In the end we opted for a low percentage pier location but one that was comfortable and near.

I did manage to catch a striped bass but the line broke as she made a turn under the dock and cut it on a pylon. Smart fish those striped bass.

Overall, while we had no fish to take pics and brag to our friends, it was great to get outside and get lost in the rhythm of cast and retrieve while soaking in the beautiful vistas.

I do have another access pass to a fishing only beach near me, albiet with smaller bass and blues, that I know is open, and my buddy and I decided to head out one night later this week.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, y'all need to not show this to the cave bloke, I have this lined up for when he gets his little thing out again?! Shhhh! ;)

DSC_0011 (1024x689).jpg

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Talk about Miracles! Bulbs are no longer available for my tank! I had bought 2 on clearance when I got the last ones. These are 50/50 bulbs. The Miracle came at a perfect time!
What type of bulbs

Back