The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
I think I found a name for the pastel chalice, "Najer's red nipples" because I did or did not get away with it! ;)

DSC_0017 (1024x708).jpg
That's hilarious
 
Here's a pic of the Melanurus wrasse i picked up yesterday. A beautiful and super healthy specimen from TSM Aquatics. Eating like a pig. Really getting active exploring the tank and picking at the rocks. I guess going after copepods i put in the tank a week ago. Some day the pics will get better.
wrasse1.jpg
 
I think I found a name for the pastel chalice, "Najer's red nipples" because I did or did not get away with it! ;)

DSC_0017 (1024x708).jpg
I'll only take triple nipples
 
"the ridiculus six"
 
katrina, what is the fish,looks close to pipefish?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new