The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
happy spam,

WP_20200216_21_47_43_Pro.jpg WP_20181215_17_08_18_Pro.jpg WP_20181215_17_11_15_Pro.jpg WP_20161126_10_27_32_Pro.jpg

Good to see my GSD isn't the only bed hog. I swear she would kick us out if she didn't like to cuddle so much. Coach, bed, chair, nothing is safe.
 
fourtunatly they are smart and listen well ,they are done w bed,have their own recliners now ,too much hair o_O
 
exactly what i am starting rt now ,have a great night all..poppin :)
 
Long work day yesterday. Worked with Half Pint. She's sick. Her pathology came back with more cancer cells, so she gets a port for chemo tomorrow. I try to make her laugh as much as possible and cuddle her often. I guess I'm the closest thing to a mom she's got.
 
woke this morn to the sound of thunder..nope i did not have wonder how far off,..rt on top of me almost 1/2" rain ,was not even called for,was watching ,stars til 3am?? we needed it ;)
 
Remember to dip your new corals people! :)

I will admit that I generally don't anymore unless something is obvious but maricultured zoas from Vietnam were always going to get a dip! ;)

DSC_0003 (1024x683).jpg
yes agree little warmer fresh water good swishing,then dip,they are full of nudi's 90% of time! nice call :cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new