The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
already added to playlist!!! ;)
i'm horrible but another one bites the dust grabbed me late 70's fav is"""":rolleyes: fat bottom girls..:)
 
iwas typing ..great minds think alike;)
 
I'm feeling better. I had to go bake at work. Crank the radio up and make cookies. Always helps.
You baked special cookies? Please tell me it's wasnt Tom Petty
 
My daughter has a large tribal shark done on her side. Took her two sittings because of the pain.
By the way, this is the same child that would pass out if a needle came within 2 feet of her..go figure
I’m sorry. There have been several people discussing their tattoos.. both good or bad experiences lately.
All I can say is that I have never felt the need to adulterate my skin with graffiti. Not criticizing anyone that does... just that nature made me pretty good (lol) and I don’t see how I can improve on it.

I can easily change my clothes every day.... but it’s not easy to change my skin when I want to. Just sayin’
 
Freddie had a way of uniting anyone in any country. The whole world still sings with him.
jr high summer vacation, 1975. My best friend and I memorized the lyrics, followed by Your my Best Friend. We are still best friends..:cool:
 
I am so sorry @Katrina71. that is just awful. we are praying for your family. Hope he is ok.

Is there anything we can do to support your family? anything? do you have any urgent needs?
I only want peace for everyone. I didn't grow up this way.
I second that.

If there is ANYTHING you need, I (and I think ) many of us are here for you. We need to support each other and get through this.
 
we have to laugh too ,i am sorry,i know the seriousness here,!!!
ok..hey kat..shh..start with the 400 gallon tank.. :)
 
pop....soo .alone.. ;) :p
giphy.gif

USERS WHO ARE VIEWING THIS THREAD (TOTAL: 1, MEMBERS: 1, GUESTS: 0)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new