The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
1592699874169.png
Lol I dont even pretend to try anymore
 
Hey all..not staying tonite. Dad had to be taken to the emergency room this morning. It’s been a long day and I’m too much in my head.

Just in case, I wanted to make sure to wish all the dads of two legged/four legged or both a Happy Father’s Day! Hope you all have a wonderful day..stay safe!
 
Ever notice how similar diversity and division are? Compare that to the national motto E Pluribus Unum "Out of many, one". Perhaps we have forgotten something important as each tribe attempts to raise it's standard above another's and forfeit the privilege of being one out of many! Diversity created the greatest experiment in freedom the world has ever known. Freedom and liberty are messy and require constant tending and care. We only arrive, if we arrive together and determined to let the experiment continue. May you each prosper and find success again for the day!
 
I have 2 ice cream cakes and 4 dozen cookies first thing!
Would this be a good day for us to all show up in a bus - hungry? :P
 
I scream, you scream we all scream for ice cream! And maybe a little coffee....
Been working 6 days a week for over a month and the back is feeling it. Being 60 and carving stone counters for a living is taking a toll. Anyone want to buy a good business and home and let me retire from the business? No one? Well I guess I should be off then.
Happy Father's day y'all. Prayers for your father @Dolelo96 !
 
I scream, you scream we all scream for ice cream! And maybe a little coffee....
Been working 6 days a week for over a month and the back is feeling it. Being 60 and carving stone counters for a living is taking a toll. Anyone want to buy a good business and home and let me retire from the business? No one? Well I guess I should be off then.
Happy Father's day y'all. Prayers for your father @Dolelo96 !

Sounds like you are successful though - that is a good thing. Also virtual smack/pat on the back for owning your own business! Although sounds like maybe the age, back thing is a pain :(. Sorry to hear. Still recovering from a hip replacement a few years younger than you so know how things can get in the way. Thinking of tanking my tank down because of it or doing a side grade design something a bit more easier to do work on.

Edit: happy father's day to all. To include but not limited to those who do double duty. Often a roll that gets over looks regardless of the reason. Enjoy the day and be spoiled rotten.
 
It'll be crazy at work today. The new girl quit 2 hours into her first shift yesterday.

Could be curious what her reason was - but then again it doesn't matter. Hope the day goes well and not stressful. Customers do not see things like they and still expect things to be perfect. Usually they do run smoothly because people like you manage the temporary chaos and bumps just fine. But it can make a nuttier day when it didn't have to be.

Hang in there and all the best!
 
I scream, you scream we all scream for ice cream! And maybe a little coffee....
Been working 6 days a week for over a month and the back is feeling it. Being 60 and carving stone counters for a living is taking a toll. Anyone want to buy a good business and home and let me retire from the business? No one? Well I guess I should be off then.
Happy Father's day y'all. Prayers for your father @Dolelo96 !
Espresso Ice cream or "Affogato" !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new