The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Loud and intense rain. White is home blue is current location
Screenshot_20200622-161639_The Weather Channel.jpg
 
Loud and intense rain. White is home blue is current location
Screenshot_20200622-161639_The Weather Channel.jpg
almost got me on that map..we only got sprinkles so far
 
Loud and intense rain. White is home blue is current location
Screenshot_20200622-161639_The Weather Channel.jpg
We got hit pretty hard this morning. The roads into the barn started flooding. Thankfully, the rain stopped and we didn't have to move all the horses (around 50 in our barns alone; there are 2 other barns in the valley, other than ours)
 
We got hit pretty hard this morning. The roads into the barn started flooding. Thankfully, the rain stopped and we didn't have to move all the horses (around 50 in our barns alone; there are 2 other barns in the valley, other than ours)
Hows the toes
 
The storms were bad here last night. Got a severe storm warning and alert of several trees down right where the boys are camping. I called Hippie Kid to check on him, he said a huge tree fell right behind the tent. Mom stress moment!
 
Mosquitos here are Horrible !!! Yesterday morning, came home from work and about 21 bites in 3 minutes. Got in vehicle to park in garage and at least a dozen I killed inside the vehicle !
RIGHT NOW ANYTHING I HATE MORE THAN A MOSQUITO IS TWO OF THEM !!!!
 
Mosquitos here are Horrible !!! Yesterday morning, came home from work and about 21 bites in 3 minutes. Got in vehicle to park in garage and at least a dozen I killed inside the vehicle !
RIGHT NOW ANYTHING I HATE MORE THAN A MOSQUITO IS TWO OF THEM !!!!
Isn't that your state bird?
 
good morning all....this was supposed to be posted hours ago:rolleyes:the giffy is now ;)
giphy.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new