OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The economy caused by COVID is what did it. There were other factors too but, it started to affect my health and my wife was getting worried.

It was the only decision to make.
You are much more important than any store! I'm totally heartbroken this had to happen.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
spam:
V__1A48.jpg
What are those

U

User1

View Badges
tomorrow's lunch is in the fridge.
GettyImages-1172703880.jpg

Two slabs of baby back ribs marinating. Brown sugar marinade the other is marinating in a baja citrus marinade. Going out on the limb with that.

Lol - ok. So I'm reading this thread this morning to catch up. Previously I was reading the news (even thought it is depressing) when I came across this little nugget. Yours made me hungry the one below made me laugh. About the only thing in common is the pig :)

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol - ok. So I'm reading this thread this morning to catch up. Previously I was reading the news (even thought it is depressing) when I came across this little nugget. Yours made me hungry the one below made me laugh. About the only thing in common is the pig :)

Unless there is a strawberry tattoo on my right butt cheek you can't find me under "naked Brit chases a pig."! ;)

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I handled insurance claims for 40 years. I went to a lot of different homes during that time and saw both ends of the economic spectrum and everything in between. I went to a home way out in the country one day. I got out of my car and walked toward the old house. On my way, I encountered a pig in a pen. He came up to greet me and seemed happy to see me. I stood there for a minute or two and said hello to the pig. A voice from the front porch, "Don't get too friendly with him. We are about to eat him for dinner." o_O

U

User1

View Badges
Unless there is a strawberry tattoo on my right butt cheek you can't find me under "naked Brit chases a pig."! ;)

Lol.

So this does all bring back memories to me. I was TDY in Denmark for a month or so. One day off we head out and find some beaches. Long story short we needed directions. My buddy and I looked around and all that was near are a couple young ladies. We head over to ask and of course they are naked.

I don't recall any signs but I guess it wouldn't help anyway since I do not speak the native language. Needless to say we interrupt their sun worshipping or soaking up session and ask for help. As we do this we are both turning away while they laugh as we ask. Few iterations go by when they finally ask where from when we replied they laughed even more. Not in a bad way but one of those silly Americans thing.

Pretty popular at the time over there. Maybe still is I guess judging by the article :D

alimac122

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a magic sailfin tang.
As in he/she did the magical disappearing act overnight. No evidence of a flying tang. Looked at all the rock work with a red light. No signs of snails & hermits accumulating in one location....

Happy Sunday! The fun never ends
giphy.gif

Need to see how these ribs turn out to brighten up this day.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@dantimdad today is the start of Shark Week, would you please post some pics of your babies? They deserve to be included!
I have a magic sailfin tang.
As in he/she did the magical disappearing act overnight. No evidence of a flying tang. Looked at all the rock work with a red light. No signs of snails & hermits accumulating in one location....

Happy Sunday! The fun never ends
giphy.gif

Need to see how these ribs turn out to brighten up this day.
They are on the grill as we speak smoking. Using peacon to smoke them with. Usual use hickory or apple.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 72 86.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back