OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My baby scopas that lives with my hlle recovery, actually it is not, someone stiffed me and tried to add this one as a replacement, I bought it home today just looking at fresh damage and not the whole fish, it is not my fish?
Everyone knows that they are my fish but someone sold my baby and all hell is going to break loose when I find out who it was!
My not mine little skinny defect, not a good day!

I will keep it but am furious, eating great.

DSC_0004 (1024x683).jpg
Hello not my baby! Daddy's only teasing. You are his baby now!

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My baby scopas that lives with my hlle recovery, actually it is not, someone stiffed me and tried to add this one as a replacement, I bought it home today just looking at fresh damage and not the whole fish, it is not my fish?
Everyone knows that they are my fish but someone sold my baby and all hell is going to break loose when I find out who it was!
My not mine little skinny defect, not a good day!

I will keep it but am furious, eating great.

DSC_0004 (1024x683).jpg
Hello not my baby! Daddy's only teasing. You are his baby now!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good news...looks like Andrew's Dinos are gone.
Ditto, lights off works quite well.
3rd time I've had to go lights out on my tank in the 18 months I've been reefing.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm an "organic" reefer. I've found that lights out and water changes fix most things, or at least keep things managed to let the tank balance on it's own.

This, don't panic, there are safer fixes for most issues people have, my concern is that a lot of newer reefers don't ask and get themselves deeper in trouble. :)

U

User1

View Badges
This, don't panic, there are safer fixes for most issues people have, my concern is that a lot of newer reefers don't ask and get themselves deeper in trouble. :)

Oh they do ask, and some reply responsibly, but then they don't like that and ask again and again until they get the answer they are looking for. Then told to add chemical X, Y, and Z. The whole chemical euphoria thing still amazes me to this day. Ask google, alexia, or siri and get an answer rather than reading a book that talks about the whole process and learn.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh they do ask, and some reply responsibly, but then they don't like that and ask again and again until they get the answer they are looking for. Then told to add chemical X, Y, and Z. The whole chemical euphoria thing still amazes me to this day. Ask google, alexia, or siri and get an answer rather than reading a book that talks about the whole process and learn.

If something interests me I go and read scientific papers, I was on stage two of three to being a marine biologist, I had good biology and chemistry stage one results.
... aged 17 I discovered bikes, booze, women and ....., not necessarily in that order, I dropped out, my dad never forgave me to his death day. ;)

U

User1

View Badges
If something interests me I go and read scientific papers, I was on stage two of three to being a marine biologist, I had good biology and chemistry stage one results.
... aged 17 I discovered bikes, booze, women and ....., not necessarily in that order, I dropped out, my dad never forgave me to his death day. ;)

I feel really bad about liking this since you mentioned the death part but hind sight and all, well, we acknowledge our mistakes and grow. Right? So the like is for maturity and growth :D

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand where you are coming from. My father is a chemical engineer, programmer with a masters in business administration and wanted me to follow. I enrolled into the university of oldenburg engineering physics degree and was accepted. I can tell you about matrices to quantum physics. I am a nurse

Back