The most beautiful Clownfish I've ever seen!

Nezmo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pair of designer clowns that I love, but out on the reef, this is always my favorite:
blue-stripe.jpg

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like my Darwins and the regular orange, but I also like some of the designers. Black snowflake and mocha gladiator and things like that... the blue, nah I don't care for that. I won't trade any of them for my Bonnie and Clyde tho. They are so nice and peaceful. Get along with everyone.

FB_IMG_1511914540382.jpg

MartinWaite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They should stop playing around with the fish and just try breeding more varieties of fish for when more places go with highly controlled fish catching for the aquarium trade. IMO. it's time to stop breeding defects just for more money.

Alpha Aquaculture

Designer Clownfish Hatchery
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If only you guys could see the Sapphire's I've been shipping over the last 3 years. Alpha Aquaculture was the first company to ever market and sell a clownfish that's guaranteed to have more blue than usual. We called these fish Sapphire and the name stuck. We have produced fish with completely blue middle stripes. Today alone I shipped out 2 pairs to 2 different stores. Ask your local store to place an order with us and to get some Sapphires!

Amps Reef Life

That Fish Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's real if it's not I've actually seen one in person. I believe that photo is real. One of my LFS had one just normal priced clown fish with some faint blue around the inside of the white patterns just like the one pictured. No bull sh**. I should of taken a picture. As soon as I saw it I thought huh just like the one I saw on FB whatever and contuined on shopping.

LanM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Drool... who is the breeder?

As much as I'd like it to be true, its a photoshop from last year. Coolest color ever though.

Lightning maroon+smurf, ha.

My lightning is my favorite. Used to be my little grade A davinci, until the accident.

Alpha Aquaculture

Designer Clownfish Hatchery
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We also have them in more funky wavy snowflakey patterns like the photo in the op but these were the photos I had handy. Cheers everyone! I miss all you guys at R2R! If only I wasn't working 90 hours weeks at the hatchery and had more time to photo blog all day long... the things you would see... :p

LanM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If only you guys could see the Sapphire's I've been shipping over the last 3 years. Alpha Aquaculture was the first company to ever market and sell a clownfish that's guaranteed to have more blue than usual. We called these fish Sapphire and the name stuck. We have produced fish with completely blue middle stripes. Today alone I shipped out 2 pairs to 2 different stores. Ask your local store to place an order with us and to get some Sapphires!

Any pics? I'm game----oops just saw the pic.

LanM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We also have them in more funky wavy snowflakey patterns like the photo in the op but these were the photos I had handy. Cheers everyone! I miss all you guys at R2R! If only I wasn't working 90 hours weeks at the hatchery and had more time to photo blog all day long... the things you would see... :p

Oh man well c'mon now....can't drop a line like that and leave us hanging.

GoGo98102

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know guys? I started this hobby because this guy
lg80188OcellarisClownfish.jpg
I truly think he looks better. Just my opinion.

Same here.
A longer story- I started doing saltwater fish from back in ‘83 when I was just a dumb kid and didn’t know about cycling a tank. Of course all my fish died. The last straw was when my clownfish (we called them Princess Clownfish back in Taiwan) died, I was so upset that I didn’t pick up another saltwater tank until 2014.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 84 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back