The Mother Load Of Jawbreakers!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

zoomonster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really wish admins would enforce the same policy that is used on for sale items, from private sellers, that if you list it then it must have a price, period. I'm not calling out this vendor specifically because its true numerous "sponsors" pull this and the PM game with whatever price they want to quote for each item and each person inquiring. Me personally I won't even consider a purchase from a vendor that plays a sale like this.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys please take concerns/questions to pm. This is a sale forum let's not clutter it with discussion about business practices. If you want feel free to start a thread about it elsewhere, but please no specific names/vendors if you do. Thank you.

Lebreton33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't understand why everyone gets their panties in a bunch when a seller doesn't list prices. Coral is like art, there's no "standard" price for a jawbreaker. It's whatever someone is willing to pay. It's no different on eBay, aka "make an offer". If I were ben I'd list every piece at $10,000 and then say "or best offer".

brownsalt92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pm shows your interested and want to work a deal. At least that's what I do.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys please take concerns/questions to pm. This is a sale forum let's not clutter it with discussion about business practices. If you want feel free to start a thread about it elsewhere, but please no specific names/vendors if you do. Thank you.
^please read again^

OP
OP
BSA Corals

BSA Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow this got interesting fast! I don't post prices because that is just the way I do it and if you don't like that it's very simple move on and don't clutter up my threads! I am not the only one who does not post prices so this bashing ends now and this thread will be back on track.

OP
OP
BSA Corals

BSA Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if anyone else wants to know prices of these gems please pm me!

OP
OP
BSA Corals

BSA Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I missed anyones pm please send me another one!

Tyreef2016

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow this got interesting fast! I don't post prices because that is just the way I do it and if you don't like that it's very simple move on and don't clutter up my threads! I am not the only one who does not post prices so this bashing ends now and this thread will be back on track.
exactly why I never purchased anything from you. I purchased from him lolll and glad I did...

Last edited:

Davesgt

Happy Happy Happy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy with confidence! Ben is a great seller and stand up guy who goes through hoops and bounds to make sure you are happy with your purchase. Like he has said before he does this to better take care of your needs and even make deals on multiple purchases. Always remember if your not happy with the price, he might have something else that will accommodate you.

Chancereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's hard to post all the prices because what if someone wants multi piece and/or gets a package on several piece or maybe he give a discount on someone who buys often from them. I would assume he would give a discount bsa has some nice stuff I don't see the harm in just a quick pm to them if you wanted some pricing

Last edited by a moderator:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reopened.

If you don't like the fact that this vendor doesn't post prices then buy from someone else please. Please don't post in this thread unless you have a legitimate question about the product.

As consumers you can let your money do the talking. As a seller, BSA reserves the right to sell his product via private messaging. I know you may not like it but like I said it's his right.

Maybe BSA would consider offering some corals with a posted price in the future for those of you who like to shop that way.

Thanks.

OP
OP
BSA Corals

BSA Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reopened.

If you don't like the fact that this vendor doesn't post prices then buy from someone else please. Please don't post in this thread unless you have a legitimate question about the product.

As consumers you can let your money do the talking. As a seller, BSA reserves the right to sell his product via private messaging. I know you may not like it but like I said it's his right.

Maybe BSA would consider offering some corals with a posted price in the future for those of you who like to shop that way.

Thanks.

Thanks Rev!

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reopened.

Thanks.
He has a website which posts prices on some of his pieces. Maybe Ben can add a link to his website in his signature. I have no issues messaging or texting him. Ben is a good seller with outstanding livestock and support

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 59 45.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 44 34.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back