**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

Check in posts

1 - post 325
2 - post 493
3 - post 675
4 - post 802
5 - post 982
6 - post 1068
7 - post 1185
8 - post 1343
9 - post 1502
10 - post 1659
11 - post 1799
12 - post 1959
 
1 #312
2 #470
3 #652
4 #806
5 #908
6 #1048
7 #1200
8 #1320
9 #1482
10 #1668
11 #1728
12 #1974
 
I am also one of the people that my order history does not match my PayPal.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by CherryCorals
It will all pan out when I do the search, paypal processes our cards as well so a quick search on the 19th&20th for your email address will put it all in one spot so I can compare with Cherry Corals order search for your orders.

Should work out just fine for all and corrections will be made, no worries!

In case you didn't see it posted earlier.
 
This was my first live sale.. it was crazy dealing with a few of the issues but CC made it fun! The pieces I saw up for sale look amazing and I can't wait to receive my FIRST CC order! Thanks for being such great hosts!
 
[TABLE="width: 130"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 65, align: right"]1[/TD]
[TD="width: 65, align: right"]329[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]2[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]472[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]3[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]651[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]4[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]792[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]5[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]915[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]6[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1056[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]7[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1236[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]8[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1337[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]9[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1483[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]10[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1633[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]11[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1770[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]12[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1954[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
Uh oh, refunds are starting to go through. It doesn't even show me what I've lost? :(. No subs?

If you received a refund it would be because there was a charge in our credit card processing under your email that didn't match all of the invoices under your name on the Cherry site. Those are the only refunds I have done. In most cases there were two identical charges for the same amount within minutes of each other, so while your browser was spinning during processing it hit you twice.
 
If you received a refund it would be because there was a charge in our credit card processing under your email that didn't match all of the invoices under your name on the Cherry site. Those are the only refunds I have done. In most cases there were two identical charges for the same amount within minutes of each other, so while your browser was spinning during processing it hit you twice.

I'm not following. My account is in my name but we used my wife's PayPal. Is this an issue?
 
I'm not following. My account is in my name but we used my wife's PayPal. Is this an issue?

I search paypal using the email address in your order. We use paypal as our credit card processor too so it all shows up in one spot.

I have already gotten through all Monday and Tuesday ship outs and everything is meshing.
 
I search paypal using the email address in your order. We use paypal as our credit card processor too so it all shows up in one spot.

I have already gotten through all Monday and Tuesday ship outs and everything is meshing.

Oh ok all the CC emails went to her account so should be golden. Thanks
 
Remember everyone you have to buy a shipping module for a given day!!!!! This is a huge help with regard to organizing orders and determining ship dates all at the same time :clap2:


There are 6 slots for Monday left so if you can take a shipment tomorrow snap one up, here is the link.

Live sale shipping modules: Cherry Corals
 
I will be picking mine up at the facility. Hopefully some time next week.
 
I search paypal using the email address in your order. We use paypal as our credit card processor too so it all shows up in one spot.

I have already gotten through all Monday and Tuesday ship outs and everything is meshing.

You got my pm about needing the box shipped to a different address right?
 
I got my web guy to modify the site so now items show out of stock when still viewing thumbnails. Its much easier to see what is left now if anyone wants to add anything to their order.

Thanks again for the support and sticking with us during the sale!!! We have already made some changes thanks the trial by fire from Saturday and now its quite clear that a more efficient site was not enough on our current server. Server change will be made sometime late May.
 
Remember everyone you have to buy a shipping module for a given day!!!!! This is a huge help with regard to organizing orders and determining ship dates all at the same time :clap2:


There are 6 slots for Monday left so if you can take a shipment tomorrow snap one up, here is the link.

Live sale shipping modules: Cherry Corals

I didn't get a response back so I figured Ill just post it here I would like my order shipped wed if possible
 
I got my web guy to modify the site so now items show out of stock when still viewing thumbnails. Its much easier to see what is left now if anyone wants to add anything to their order.

Thanks again for the support and sticking with us during the sale!!! We have already made some changes thanks the trial by fire from Saturday and now its quite clear that a more efficient site was not enough on our current server. Server change will be made sometime late May.

Regardless of how bumpy things got. It still was a lot of fun. And I for one would like to thank Cherry Corals and its staff. A lot of great deals and even better customer service. And the customer service is what makes a great business. I look forward to doing business with you guys again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new