**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

It will all pan out when I do the search, paypal processes our cards as well so a quick search on the 19th&20th for your email address will put it all in one spot so I can compare with Cherry Corals order search for your orders.

Should work out just fine for all and corrections will be made, no worries!

Sweet! I know the website issues went a little wonky last night. It was fun, thanks again for the opportunity to get some awesome pieces!
 
When purchasing the shipping module, if we want to have it held at FedEx for pickup are you able choose which location to have it held at, or does it just automatically go to whichever one fedex deems "closest"?
 
If there are still corals on the site can we still order or has the sail ended it looks like theres a few things left. A friend and i were intrested perhaps if the sales still on
 
Last edited:
It's probably pretty picked over! I managed to sneak in and at least grab one of the forest fire Monti's when the site came back at like 4am last night. I wish it stayed online for 10 seconds longer, I was about to pay for two more acans!
 
Well ok not everything but its discouraging when the first 20 are already sold lol. But im gunna get in line for the next one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new