- Joined
- Nov 29, 2006
- Messages
- 10,252
- Reaction score
- 6,605
Off to brunch with the family so I will see you all in a few.
HAPPY EASTER!!!
HAPPY EASTER!!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It will all pan out when I do the search, paypal processes our cards as well so a quick search on the 19th&20th for your email address will put it all in one spot so I can compare with Cherry Corals order search for your orders.
Should work out just fine for all and corrections will be made, no worries!
I second that Happy EasterSweet! I know the website issues went a little wonky last night. It was fun, thanks again for the opportunity to get some awesome pieces!
Is space invaders a pectinia?
Congrats Harlem20, you win a free shipping module!
Sorry, we leave for Reefapalooza in Orlando this Friday so it needs to be Monday - Thursday this week.
If there are still corals on the site can we still order or has the sail ended it looks like theres a few things left. A friend and i were intrested perhaps if the sales still on
Everything says out df stock lol. Maybe do an end of Easter last posting of whats left.lol