**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

Aussie Pink Lemonades was never posted....Feel free to just invoice me for them :)
 
They were in hour 1, I disabled them after they sold to see if that would speed things up. I am re enabling all the hour 1 items that I disabled now.


HAPPY EASTER CC! Site is working great now! Did it fix its self?
 
HAPPY EASTER CC! Site is working great now! Did it fix its self?

No, they had to increase the "disk space" on the server for us. I swear this had been covered with our hosting company a billion times, in fact before and after every live sale. Its kind of a joke really, frustrated is an understatement.
 
*******Very important bulletin*********

When I do the search for orders I am comparing them against our credit card processors transactions for each person. I can do a search by email address there too so I can make sure every order was processed correctly!! So I will know if someone was charged for something that they didn't snag and vice versa.

So tomorrow morning I will start with all of the Monday ship outs and once I have completed those and the labels are done I will move on to Tuesdays.

If you were charged shipping in the first hour of this event and I haven't refunded you yet please do not worry, it will all get done as I do my searches.
 
Last edited:
*******Very important bulletin*********

When I do the search for orders I am comparing them against our credit card processors transactions for each person. I can do a search by email address there too so I can make sure every order was processed correctly!! So I will know if someone was charged for something that they didn't snag and vice versa.

So tomorrow morning I will start with all of the Monday ship outs and once I have completed those and the labels are done I will move on to Tuesdays.

If you were charged shipping in the first hour of this event and I haven't refunded you yet please do not worry, it will all get done as I do my searches.
 
Can I pay for my shopping module with a different payment than I paid for the corals ?
 
Good way to start my morning just grabbed:CC red oxide
Tyree LE bali tricolor
CC aussie red delicate


now for coffee :couch2:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new