**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

Its confusing lol the pics that were posted are not the items listed on the site and since there are no pics on the site no one knows what they would be buying lol
 
This is tough, the website is sowing pieces that I would love to buy, but there are no pictures. The pieces are not shown yet on r2r either, torches and a bunch of other things aren't on reef2reef but on the site with no pic. I hope this gets worked out.


That second post was my mess up! I put up the third set on accident.
 
I envision the scene at CC as something like the movie boiler room or Wolf of Wallstreet when the bell rings and everyone goes nuts. It's shame for the technical glitches but I'm remaining patient. I can't speak for everyone but I am OK with the hiccups seeing as I'm looking forward to scoring some nice deals. Let's give them some slack and hopefully everything gets ironed out by Hour 2.
 
just change the shipping price to $0.00 on the site :)
 
I don't want to drain the bandwidth on your site by adding and removing corals from my cart to check the shipping deal, could you just post up on here when the cart has been fixed please. Thank you...staying posted
 
I tried to buy stuff but it is saying I have to pay 55 in shipping I am local how do I disable this

I never had to pay shipping on previous live sales as it always said 0.00
 
Last edited:
Now the corals are still showing on the site instead of disappearing also
 
please fix shipping on check out wont be able to buy every much stuff if it adds 55 every time i buy something
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new