I'm still getting the shipping charge too, no way to remove it. My wife will never believe me that I'm getting money back from a coral shop ;)
Dido except in my case I would overdraft...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm still getting the shipping charge too, no way to remove it. My wife will never believe me that I'm getting money back from a coral shop ;)
This is tough, the website is sowing pieces that I would love to buy, but there are no pictures. The pieces are not shown yet on r2r either, torches and a bunch of other things aren't on reef2reef but on the site with no pic. I hope this gets worked out.
Dido except in my case I would overdraft...
I am refunding them as they come in!
I am refunding them as they come in!
I am refunding them as they come in!