**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

When I click on pic It takes me to website and says It can't be displayed.
 
After I've gone through pp and it brings me back to the site I get a " ReferenceError can't find variable-check payment form". All spaces have been completed(shipping,checked agreement). Am I missing something?
 
You need a new web guy fire him. lol
 
After I've gone through pp and it brings me back to the site I get a " ReferenceError can't find variable-check payment form". All spaces have been completed(shipping,checked agreement). Am I missing something?

I got that when trying to buy from my phone but not the laptop...maybe a mobile website issue
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new