**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

Easter Fun!
20140419_161120.jpg


Your turn cherry corals. Caption this :)
 
JF Bug Out Stylo #4 $20




Aussie Starlights $20




Dippin Dotz Shroom $50




Pink Zippers #3 $20




Uber Red Ruby Shroom $40




Purple Deaths #3 $20




Pink Pimple Shroom #3 $20




Mary Janes $40




Ultra Ricordea #8 $13




Jingle Bells Cyphastrea $20




Ultra Ricordea #20 $13




Blood Red Psammacora $40




Ultra Ricordea #32 $13




Blueberry Fields Leptastrea $40




Ultra Ricordea #44 $13




Darth Maul Porites $20

 
Gotta feed fish ---- after next round!!!

I was thinking the exact same thing - trying to remember what was up in the rotation tonight in between page refreshes. It's LRS nano reef frenzy and some coral frenzy pellets tonight. Maybe CC can build in a tank feeding time-out for the next LS haha.
 
So if they're in my cart did I get them? If so, do I need to checkout right away or can I wait until the end of the sale?
 
Aussie Green Hammer $13




Mars Man $20




Bicolor Hammer $20




Hollywood Red $60




Lemon Lime Splatter Hammer #10 $60




Kelly Green Branching Psammacora #2 $20




Radioactive Stylo #3 $1




Crimson Stars #2 $40




Bicolor Frogspawn #6 $30




Aussie Hottie #2 $13




Dark Knight Torch #4 $40




Super Cherry Micro $20




Rainbow Delight Hammer #2 $250




Beautiful Disaster $100




CC Passionfruit #8 $40




Aussie Hottie #11 $20

 
Man at this rate the only thing I'm going to win is a t-shirt. You guys are too fast....

Yeah I've found you gotta be quick on the draw. I'm working with dual monitors, credit card number already "copied" so I can just paste it in, hardwire connected to router. Shortcut key strokes are your friend!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new