**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

Yeah I've found you gotta be quick on the draw. I'm working with dual monitors, credit card number already "copied" so I can just paste it in, hardwire connected to router. Shortcut key strokes are your friend!

I alt+f4 just before checkout. That really speeds things up
 
I was thinking the exact same thing - trying to remember what was up in the rotation tonight in between page refreshes. It's LRS nano reef frenzy and some coral frenzy pellets tonight. Maybe CC can build in a tank feeding time-out for the next LS haha.

Kind of like an intermission? I like it, maybe next time. Next time maybe we can get this new site to function properly too.
 
It Is saying cannot open website again
 
should I wear this in my new selfie post

coneheadphoto_zps5eb9b230.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new