**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

This really sucks trying to do this from my cell phone, I am missing all the ones I want. Can't wait to get home and get on my computer.
 
yeah. now i have to let my girlfriend watch the updates while i take a shower. shes worse then me on buying corals. i tell her to look at a fish for me at the lfs and she surpises me with a sun coral instead.
 
Thinkin ima sit this one out....lucky for u guys. .....corals are nice....but I spend too much money...don't have much room in the tank...I'm at a wedding lol but still following along.....but if I see something crazy I don't have I will have to snatched it out from under one of u guys lol
 


This photo can make even the most stressed out coral slinger feel happy.

Caption it peeps for a $25 GC(that of course expires in 90 days).
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new