Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Soooo, what does all of this mean?Oh, and the links that were previously posted on R2R may be broken by this process.
Sooooooo is there any chance there will be pics on the website???
Soooo, what does all of this mean?
We are close! uploading the new pics now
Oh I see - I really do see - pics are coming in now from the different hours!The image won't show on reef2reef (old images we have already posted) but the link will work... i'm going to see if the lowercase and uppercase will coexist nicely on the server
let there be light!Oh I see - I really do see - pics are coming in now from the different hours!
Thank you for the complete answer!
bam!!!! woohooo